Customer Service

Service Forms

To start or stop service at an existing location, inquire about a Property Closing Information Request Form, or request start service connection at a location/property currently without a water and/or wastewater (sewer) connection (also known as a TAP), please download the corresponding form below. Complete and send it to our Customer Service office by email or fax.

 (866) 842-8348

For any questions on these forms, or any other general inquiries, please visit our Customer Contact  page and a Utilities, Inc. representative will contact you within 48 hours.

Property Closing Information Request Form (Lien Search) 

Start Service Form
Stop Service Form
Transfer Service Form 

Community Utilities Pennsylvania TAP Application

Leak Adjustment Guidelines and Request Form