Customer Service

Service Forms

Welcome to the Service Forms page for Utilities, Inc.! To start or stop service at an existing location, inquire about a Property Closing Information Request Form, or request start service connection at a location/property currently without a water and/or wastewater (sewer) connection (also known as a TAP), please download the corresponding form below. Complete and submit it to our Customer Service office via email or fax.

Fax: (866) 842-8348

For any questions on these forms, or any other general inquiries, please visit our Customer Contact  page and a Utilities, Inc. representative will contact you within 48 hours.

Property Closing Information Request Form (Lien Search) 

Start Service Form
Stop Service Form
Transfer Service Form 

Water Service Corp of IN - TAP Application
Indiana Water Service - TAP Application
Twin Lakes - TAP Application

Indiana Leak Adjustment Guidelines and Request Form