PO Box 11025
Lewiston, ME 04243-9476
Automatic Bill Payment:
Automatic draft is a free, convenient way to pay your bill each month. You can have the amount you owe automatically taken out of your checking or savings account on the bill due date. Sign up for FREE automatic bill payments from your checking or savings account. Click here to sign up.
Pay by Phone or Internet:
To make a payment using a live representative, please call 855-270-3592. To make a payment using the automated payment system, please call 888-562-3451, or visit our Online Payment Center and indicate the amount and payment method.
A convenience fee will be charged by First Billing Services, our 3rd party vendor, for each transaction processed using this payment method:
- Echeck, Debit/Credit $0 - $75 = $1.99 fee
- Echeck, Debit/Credit $75.01 - $5,000 = $2.25 fee
- Debit/Credit $1.00 - $5,000 = 2.45% fee
- E-Check - $2.25
- Credit/Debit = reference fee structure listed above
- Echeck = $0.99 fee
Warning: Third-Party Payment Services
The only bill pay website affiliated with the Company is MyUtilityConnect. If you prefer to pay your bill online, MyUtilityConnect is our official bill payment portal and the best way to ensure that your bill will be paid on time.
Please be advised that we are not affiliated or partnered with third party bill payment services such as Doxo or Mint. These companies may charge additional “convenience” fees to customers. We also cannot control when we receive payments from these companies, and this may result in a late payment fee being applied to your account - even disconnection due to non-payment.
We urge our customers to make their online bill payments from MyUtilityConnect to avoid these consequences.
Steps for Customers Who Have Received a Disconnection Notice
If your service is currently past due or has been disconnected, you will need to follow these instructions:
- Locate your account number on your billing statement or notice. If you are currently enrolled in online bill pay, click the "Make A Payment" button below.
Click image to enlarge.
- Locate the scheduled disconnection date on the notice.
- Click the “Make a Payment” button to submit your payment online through our automated system. A convenience fee will be charged by First Billing Services, our third party payment vendor for this option. Utilities, Inc. does not profit from these fees.
Make a Payment
- Record your payment confirmation number.
- If payment is submitted online within five business days of the scheduled disconnection, immediately call our customer service center during regular business hours, or you can use our customer service form found here:
Policy for turning on water service that has been disconnected for non-payment
No re-connection of service after disconnection for nonpayment will be performed after regular business hours. A re-connection fee will be charged for any re-connection of service, payable prior to re-connection through our authorized payment center or online credit card processing vendor.
You can pay your bill by Credit/Debit Card using one of the following methods with your Visa, MasterCard, or DiscoverCard (Service Fees Apply):
Note: making your payment using one of these methods will post your payment automatically to your water account. Once payment has been made you MUST contact us at 866-842-8432 to schedule your water service re-connection. You will need your water utility account number.
My Utility Connect – Visit myutility.us/contact or download the My Utility Connect App to make a one-time payment and/or register to manage your account. After authorized payment is made you will receive a confirmation number for your records.
Automated Payments – 888-562-3451
Payment with Live Agent – 855-270-3592
Once payment has been made you MUST contact us at 866-842-8432 to request your water service re-connection.
How to Contact our Customer Service Department:
Fax - (866) 842-8348
Email - email@example.com