PO Box 11025
Lewiston, ME 04243-9476
Automatic Bill Payment:
Sign up for FREE automatic bill payment draft from your checking or savings account. Click here to sign up.
Pay by Phone or Internet:
To make a payment using a live representative, please call 855-270-3592. To make a payment using the automated payment system, please call 888-562-3451, or visit our Online Payment Center and indicate the amount and payment method.
A convenience fee will be charged by First Billing Services for this option. Please note if your service is currently past due or has been disconnected please follow the instructions below title “Steps for Customers Who Have Received a Disconnection Notice”
- Residential Accounts:
- Echeck, Debit/Credit $0 - $75 = $1.99 fee
- Echeck, Debit/Credit $75.01 - $5,000 = $2.25 fee
- Non-Residential Accounts:
- Debit/Credit $1.00 - $5,000 = 2.45% fee
- E-Check - $2.25
- Auto Payments
- Credit/Debit = reference fee structure listed above
- Echeck = $0.99 fee
Steps for Customers Who Have Received a Disconnection Notice
1. Locate your account number on your billing statement or notice. If you are currently enrolled in online bill pay, click the "Make A Payment" button below.
2. Locate the scheduled disconnection date on the notice.
3. Click the Make A Payment button to submit your payment online through our automated system.
4. Record your payment confirmation number.
5. If payment is submitted online within five business days of the scheduled disconnection, immediately call our customer service center during regular business hours.
6. When you speak to a customer service representative, please tell them your account number, online payment date and payment confirmation number.
Policy for turning on water service that has been disconnected for non-payment
No reconnection of service after disconnection for nonpayment will be performed after regular business hours. A reconnection fee will be charged for any reconnection of service, payable prior to reconnection through our authorized payment center or online credit card processing vendor. Please contact your customer service center and provide the customer service representative with your account number and payment confirmation number, so your service can be restored during regular business hours.
How to Contact our Customer Service Department:
Fax – 866-842-8348
Email – email@example.com